Build your Own Gift Box (37 options)
Build your Own Gift Box (37 options)
Send a BOX OF HUGS to someone you care about and customize the products in your gift box! To build your own box, simply select which items you would like from the drop down menu one at a time and add to cart. Once you've selected all the items for your box, go to checkout. It's as simple as that.
***We do however require a MINIMUM purchase of $35 (not including shipping) to build your own gift box***. The reason we ask for a minimum purchase is due to the fact that we do not charge for the gift box and our cost is over $6 for each one. To deter people from only adding one $4 item and then we are simply at a loss. Thank you for your understanding.
See below for a detailed description of each option. All of our products are handmade in small batches, all natural, vegan, free of chemicals and synthetic fragrances. Lightly scented with essential oils. Each box comes with a positive affirmation card.
1. Restore and Relax Bath Salts A mix of Himalayan salts, Arctic Mineral Salts and Epsom salts infused with Bergamot and Sweet Orange essential oil to help ease muscle aches and pains, exfoliate dead skin cells, soothe sore feet, improve sleep, and reduce stress. 8 oz.
2. Soothing Body Butter A personal fav! This butter is great for so many uses. Its non greasy and is ultra hydrating. Wonderful for hand cream, stretch marks, or all over moisturizing, especially in the winter months. All natural and pure enough to use on a baby's bottom. Lightly scented with lavender essential oil. A little goes a long way! 2oz.
3. Exfoliating Body Polish This luxurious body polish forms a non-greasy cream base when mixed with water and leaves your skin silky smooth. Infused with lavender essential oil. 4oz.
4. Nourishing All Natural Bar Soap This handcrafted cold pressed soap is gives a lovely moisturizing lather and lightly scented with lavender essential oil. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
5a. Moisturizing Lavender Bath Bomb Perfect for unwinding at the end up the day and to feel calm and relaxed for bed. All natural with lavender essential oil and purple Brazilian clay leaves skin soft and moisturized and smells so lovely! 3.5 oz.
5b. Moisturizing Jasmine and Rose Bath Bomb All natural bath bomb with jasmine and rose essential oil and bits of Rose petals. A customer fav! A beautifully fragrant bath bomb that leaves your skin soft and lightly scented. 3.5oz.
6. Purifying Dead Sea Mineral Mud Face and Body Mask This mud is great for a face mask, or use anywhere on the body. Makes an amazing detoxifying foot mask! Use on any inflamed joints or arthritis to help with inflammation. Used cosmetically or topically in general, Dead Sea Mineral Mud is beneficial for dry, oily, and normal skin types. It removes dead cells from the skin's surface, purges the pores of impurities, and balances the skin's oil production and pH level. Additionally, it accelerates the skin's detoxification process on the surface and in the tissues by gently drawing out visible and invisible impurities such as air pollution, allergens, dust, and dirt. As the mud dries, it exhibits gentle pulling action that draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin, which reveals a healthier layer of skin. With hydrating and firming properties, Dead Sea Mud soothes itchiness and inflammation as well as symptoms of skin ailments such as dryness, acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Furthermore, it enhances skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of pores, and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 2 oz.
7. French Green Clay for Face and Body French Green Clay absorbs and removes impurities from the skin, revealing the fresh surface of the skin to provide a healthy looking glow. When prepared as a mask, the clay dries on the skin causing pores to tighten and the skin starts to feel firm, toned and refreshed. French Green Clay can be used in mineral baths to promote relaxation of the body and a sense of well-being. It is suitable for all skin types. To make a simple mask with either clay, simply add 1 tablespoon of clay to 2 tablespoons of water and mix. Floral water can be substituted for water and/or add a drop of essential oil. There are many clay masks recipes. The possibilities are endless! 2 oz.
8. Rhassoul Clay Rhassoul Clay is an exceptional clay with multipurpose assets. Rich in silica, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Rhassoul Clay's most impressive properties that benefit the skin is its capacity to absorb. Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce the dryness and flakiness of the skin while improving the texture of the skin. 2 oz.
9. French Pink Clay French Pink clay is a combination of red and white clays. It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types. It can be used to cleanse the skin, slough off dead skin cells and to create an overall refreshed appearance. It can be used on oily or acne-prone skin. 2oz.
10. Brazilian Purple Clay The beautiful, soft purple hue of our Brazilian Purple Clay is due to the presence of Magnesium, with this mineral also being reputed to provide anti-aging benefits! This rejuvenating clay is perfect for all skin types, but is especially popular with normal, dry or sensitive skin as it helps nourish and detoxify, eliminating wastes such as impurities, oils and dead skin cells so that your skin can look healthy and refreshed. 2 oz.
11. Rose Hydrosol/Floral Water This floral water is made with distilled water and Rose absolute and smells so lovely! Use as a hydrating facial mist, facial toner and/or add to your clay to make a face mask. 2 oz.
12. Professional Double Ended Mask Brush and Silicone Applicator
13. Two natural, Reusable Cleansing Sponges *sponges are compressed and just need to be soaked with water to fully expand. 100% natural and biodegradable.
14. Microdermabrasion Cream Microdermabrasion is used in spas to eliminate the top layer of the epidermus, bringing newer skin to the surface. Removes the old layer of skin by polishing or acting as an abrasive, to remove imperfections and minimize fine lines. We offer this unscented cream containing natural Avocado, Jojoba, Hemp and Grapeseed oils, plus 4% Shea Butter and Vitamin E. Improve your skin’s tone and texture with our Microdermabrasion Cream. This exfoliating cream uses micro crystals to gently remove dulling or damaged cells. It helps reveal smooth, healthy skin. Over time, it may also help diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
- Encourages cell renewal
- Softens and smooths skin
- Gently exfoliates
Apply a small amount (a little goes a long way) to clean, damp skin and gently rub in a rotational pattern. Start off slow with only a few passes to get skin used to the abrasion. Do not scrub vigorously. Rinse or wipe after. Please Note: Keep away from eyes and the mouth. Skin should have a good moisturizer after this procedure. This new skin should also be protected from the sun and we recommend some sunscreen or avoidance of direct sunlight for a few days. This also can be use on the top of hands with amazing results! 2 oz.
15. Rose Quartz Salt Bar. Our Rose Quartz salt bar is a generous 5 oz and made with the best of Saponified Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, & Safflower Oil. Added are Sea Salt, Red Reef Clay & Pink Clay, and scented of Rose Water, Lily Petals and Fresh Patchouli. Our unique salt soap bars make for a true in-home spa experience. Lightly exfoliating with a rich, creamy lather. Sea salt contains many skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, and iodine. This bar is not only beautiful but smells so lovely! 5 ml.
16. Peaceful Calm Essential Oil Blend Roller Bottle A blend of lavender and chamomile essential oils mixed with coconut oil to help reduce stress, calm anxiety and promote a restful sleep. 10 ml.
17. Peppermint Essential Oil Roller Organic peppermint essential oil mixed with Hemp Seed oil. Great for headaches, to ease tension in neck or rub on temples for an energy boost! 10 ml.
18. Relax and Soothe Foot Soak Soak those tired, achy feet after a long day. Pure epsom salts infused with orgainc eucalyptus, lavender and spearment essential oils to help relax and ease stress, ease muscle aches and pains, exfoliate dead skin cells, soothe sore feet. 4 oz.
19. Peppermint Foot Scrub An invigorating pumice scrub to help exfoliate the soles of your feet and leave feet feeling soft and refreshed. 2 oz.
20. Revitalizing Foot Cream Sooth and revitalize tired feet and legs. Non greasy with a blend of cooling peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus and lavender essential oils. 2oz.
21. Heart Shaped Loofah Gently exfoliate during your bath or shower. Our natural loofah sponges are 100% biodegradable and are made from plants! These are a great eco-friendly alternative to synthetic loofahs and are completely zero waste.
22. Sisal Soap Pouch This zero waste alternative allows you to use every little bit of your favorite soap, which is why it's also called a "soap saver". Not only that, it also doubles as an excellent exfoliator, gently sloughing away dry and rough skin while improving circulation.
23. Luxury Sleep Mask Get some shut eye with this ultra soft and silky sleep mask in a pretty champagne pink.
24. Rose Gold Mercury Glass Votive Holder and 10 Hour Burn Votive Candle Measures 1.75"D x 2.5"H. Create a relaxing ambiance for a soothing bath or mask.
25. Natural Druzy Rose Gold Earrings These druzy earrings are from our other shop Kathryn Toner Designs and are being offered as an add on to the gift box at a discounted price. Genuine druzy in a rose gold prong setting. These earrings are so versatile and look gorgeous on!
26. Sterling Silver Angle Wing Necklace This petite and dainty necklace is perfect as a memorial piece if sending a box of hugs as a sympathy gift. Chain is 1mm and measures 18" in length.
27. Sterling Silver Open Heart Bracelet This dainty, minimalist bracelet is platinum plated over sterling silver to prevent tarnishing. Lightweight and perfect for everyday wear. This bracelet is adjustable with an extender and is a one size fits most.
28. Large Mulberry Silk Scrunchy Silky smooth and won't cause hair breakage.
29. "Spa Day" Organic Soy Aromatherapy Candle Breathe easy and relax. Our custom blend of eucalyptus and lavender essential oils - designed to revitalize and refresh your senses - is soothing and transcendent; with floral notes and a balsamic, woody undertone. 4 oz. Our candles are plant based, eco friendly, vegan and free from artificial dyes and ingredients. You will enjoy a lighter, naturally-enticing aroma when burning a candle scented only with pure essential oils. The wood wick adds a beautiful ambiance. Burn time of approximately 20-25 hours. Rose gold tin with lid.
30. Rose bath bomb Made with beautifully fragrant rose essential oil and rose petals. Leaves skin soft and hydrated and smelling so lovely! 4 oz.
31. Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm This all natural lip balm is ultra hydrating with a subtle tint that leaves your lips soft, moisturized with a hint of neutral colour for a natural look that would suit any skin tone! Tinted with alkanet root powder and packaged in a rose gold tin for zero waste. We love this product and hope you will too! 0.5 oz.
32. Lip Rescue Balm This ultra-rich lip balm is specifically formulated to provide a protective barrier over the lips and encourage healing of irritated skin. Considering a regular tube of lip balm is around 4 grams, ours at 15 grams is great value. 0.5 oz.
33. Eye Contour Cream Fragrance Free, and SLS Free. Made purely from some of the most nourishing and mildest of botanical ingredients, our Eye Contour Cream is designed to absorb rapidly into the skin to nourish, tone, and soothe tired eyes. Featuring Calendula Oil to soothe the delicate under-eye skin area and help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. Shea and Tucuma Butters, both rich in skin-replenishing Oleic Acids, pamper the skin for lasting hydration and softness. Use day and night on clean skin. A little goes a long way and should last quite a while. 20 ml frosted glass jar with rose gold lid.
34. Skin Repair Vitamin C Serum A 100% natural multifunctional Vitamin C Serum which performs as an exfoliant, anti-oxidant, and skin brightening agent with anti-aging properties. 1 oz.
Our Vitamin C Serum may help with:
- Balancing skin tone
- Photo-aging prevention and reduced dark spots
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Excellent anti-oxidation properties
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is introduced to the serum to enhance the following benefits:
- Improves skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties
- Enhances barrier function preventing skin from losing water content
- Helps discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Stimulates microcirculation in the dermis
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), naturally found in the body, secures moisture and creates fullness—youthful skin by improving its moisture content. As the skin ages, HA decreases. Hyaluronic Acid:
- Has a slight plumping effect to even wrinkles
- Necessary element for maintaining youthful skin
- Improves collagen production
- Brightens skin tone, reducing dullness
- Fruit acids derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges and sugar cane act as a natural
Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It helps:
- To stimulate both elastin and collagen production
- To improve appearance of photo damaged skin
- Performs as a mild exfoliant and peel (unlike glycolic or salicylic acid)
- Good for sensitive skin.
***PLEASE NOTE*** When first using the Vitamin C Serum, you may experience tingling, itching and redness, especially on sensitive skin. We recommend starting off with 1 application every other day for skin to adjust to it and to use a sunscreen if out in direct sun.
35. Restoring Hand Balm Use on dry, cracked hands to help soothe and restore. This non greasy balm sinks in quickly and smells amazing! Delicately scented with natural Rosa Damascena Flower Oil. Use daily on hands, cuticles, elbows and heels. A little goes a long way! Packaged in a rose gold aluminum tin. 2 oz.
36. Herbal Buttermilk Bath Soak An indulgent soak to leave you radiant and relaxed. This soothing milk bath will leave your skin luminous and soft! Deeply relaxed muscles, smooth practically patrician skin, and subtle aroma of rose and lavender. Perfect for spoiling oneself. Packaged in a glass milk bottle. 8 oz.
37. Heart Shaped Konjac Facial Sponge Gentle exfoliating sponge made from 100% natural Konjac plant. Infused with ultra-soothing French pink clay to purify pores without drying your skin. Nourishing vitamins and minerals help brighten complexion and promote healthy skin. Leaves skin soft and dewy after every use. Soft, even, glowing skin. Visibly less flakes, bumps and redness. Great results with or without your everyday cleanser. French pink clay gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and build-up in pores. Contains natural calming properties to soothe and nourish skin. Removes dead skin without stripping healthy oils. Rinse the Konjac sponge with warm water until it becomes soft. Massage the skin by making circular movements. Rinse the sponge and hang it to let it dry between uses. After 2 or 3 months of use (or 100 uses), put the Konjac sponge in the compost.
38. Tinted Lip Oil Hydrate your lips with our organic lip oil. The natural tint goes on ultra sheer for just a hint of neutral colour and shine, while moisturizing the lips to keep them soft, supple and plump. 10ml.